Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Modern Irish Scrappy Bee January blocks

Is it February? Oh dear... sorry Ruth and thank you for your patience here are my January blocks!

Ruth gave us very detailed instructions on how to put together the blocks and they came together nicely I must say.  Such a simple idea ah sure it's just thinking about it first!

We were given choices in terms of going with a 3" square or 4" and a rectangular block.

This was my first block, I went with the 3" square.  Such fiddly pieces of fabric but terribly cute!


Then on to the rectangular block, I went with the pinks for this one.


I have to say the pinks are my favourite of the two blocks.


Cannot wait to see the finished quilt Ruth!

X Fi

 

3 comments:

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!