Thursday, 13 February 2014

Time on my hands

I have some time on my hands at the moment and I just don't know how to organise myself.  Anyone else have that problem?

From working full time I have come to a point in my life where I want to look at what direction I want to take in my life.  Sitting around the house is not an option.  I would start thinking too much and thinking is not always a good idea for me.

So this is day 4 and the weather is lovely, cold and windy but lovely.  Hubby will be heading to work in the next hour and I have so far dropped the boys to school and had a cup of tea.  I went for a lovely walk on Monday.  Tuesday and yesterday were a write off with the storm. 

I guess I will head out for a walk before tackling the mess of clothes that are shoved in my son's wardrobe.  I have a mountain of laundry to tackle too, it's clean it's just a question of putting it somewhere.

Then I might to take up some sewing....

x Fi
 

5 comments:

  1. :D great you have so much time now! Walking sounds good. Let the washing wait and enjoy sewing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fi ..I always said : 'when we have money (incomes from working) we don't have time to spend in ourselves...when we have time but not money (without incomes from work) its a difficult point..but my preference , to tell you the true, is lot of time for sewing ..learn and provide incomes..that is fantastic and you can do it !
    No need too much organization..just doing what you want to do (well..a nice food for family, of course) ..walking on weekend with children..give it a try!
    I'll see you on Etsy :-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Afraid I do not have this problem! Well apart from the laundry and messy kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lists...I love Lists....although not everything gets ticked off. Just make sure you give yourself some time each day to do some sewing...I give myself the two 40 mins that Cora gives me when she is asleep, although at the moment it is spent reorganising the baby room and finding space for all my sewing stuff.
    I have to go back to work....so not happy about it but I suppose I need to give it a go and try it out for a month or two.
    I understand too. Too much Erin time (which I do miss) is not good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big hard question. I wish I have the answer for it. So far I am just running as the things happening and it is right direction. Hope it stays that way.

    ReplyDelete

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!