Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Threads

Blatant self advertising in today's post.

Some of you have already tried my 100% Egyptian cotton threads and I am happy to hear you all liked it, the quality and the price!

So I have decided to open a supply shop on Etsy selling at the moment just the threads.  I charge €6 per spool.

Spool length: 914 mtrs (1000 yrds)
100% Egyptian cotton
Weight 50/2
Origin: Made in Greece

Below are a selection of colours available.  I will be restocking in white and creams.







Thanks for taking the time to read today's post!

Fi

No comments:

Post a Comment

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!