Friday, 6 June 2014

Friday chit chat

Happy Friday girls!

Have had a pretty stressful week.  I will tell you why.  Several reasons.

1. I am very organised when I am an employee.  Now that I am my own boss I don't know which way is up, so any advice (websites) is welcome.

2. Kids keep asking me for stuff, I don't have the spare money, one income and my income isn't regular of course.

3. One kid sees everything in the negative the other always sees the positive.

For example.  It's their sports day today.  The little one is excited the older one since last night is saying he doesn't want to do it because no-one will be his partner for the three legged and something else where you need a partner. 

My outer attitude is for him to let it slide off and not to take it to hear, my inner attitude is who likes not being chosen when they are partnering up, it makes you feel a bit shit no matter what age you are.  Who doesn't like to feel "popular".  So I told him that he cannot not do the sports day because of these two events, there are plenty of races where you don't need a partner, so why should he let the fickleness of kids ruin his day.  Ok he's not going to win top prize but he can still participate and have fun.  This is what I told him (not the winning part). 

He's not convinced, but I feel that at the end of today he will be knackered, he will have experienced a good fun day (he's out of class) and surely that's important, Any one else have a kiddy like this?

The younger one, doesn't care, he's gonna go in to that field today and by whatever means possible (non violent of course! haha) he's gonna try and win something.

So there you are my dilemmas today. 

On the up side look made some things this week, a pram quilt and some baby balls, now I'm back up to my craft room to make some more baby balls!


5 comments:

  1. As one who was never chosen for any sport poor little man. It might get better. They used to keep putting me in goal at hokey (last one to be chosen) but by year 4 secondary I was being picked first because I was the best goalie.
    Cute stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might just make one of your balls, I have a perfect recipient and I think I have some bells in a drawer to make it jangly too! Hope the sports day went OK in the end, I used to hate it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always disliked sports day as a child - and have two daughters, one who was sporty at school, the other not so! I feel your pain :)
    www.thequietstitcher.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, this is so sad! Have one like this two but it is getting better as he is getting older. I feel terrible if they do not find a partner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed
    reading it, you are a great author.I will make sure to
    bookmark your blog and will come back later in life.
    I want to encourage that you continue your great work,
    have a nice evening! vimax asli obat pembesar penis

    ReplyDelete

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!