Wednesday, 25 June 2014

New in Celtic Fusion Fabrics

What's new in Celtic Fusion's shop well look at these beauties!

Retro Orchard designed in the UK by Wendy Kendall for Dashwood Studios.

These really make my mouth water, they are so colourful, cheerful and funky!


Gwen also has some new Tilda charm packs in stock.

Seaside Life


Sweet Christmas is another bundle Gwen has available.


Oh and look at this one I LOVE this Michael Miller print.  It's called Birds of a Feather.  How adorable!


Mini cloth stack native birds of a feather, want this!


Enjoy your day everyone!

x

1 comment:

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!