Sunday, 28 September 2014

Sizzix


I know it's been a while since I posted, but what with a combination of health issues and time it's been a teensy bit tricky. But I thought I would kickstart things with a little sneak preview of something a couple of my friends have been asking me to make for a couple of years. I took out my Big Shot from Sizzix and got cutting.


I made my Sizzix sandwich as usual and simply put it through the Big Shot. I got my cute rectangular pieces of fabric, within seconds. I was saying to Hubby that the longest part of using the Sizzix is choosing fabrics!

Hey presto, 5 minutes of work and a group of 2" x 4" rectangles cut!


I'm afraid I cannot show you more as yet, but I promise it will be finished shortly! Fi

2 comments:

  1. Next time we meet up you will have to bring that sizzix with you, show me what it can do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely selection of fabrics. I'm looking forward to seeing what you make with them.

    ReplyDelete

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!