Tuesday, 7 October 2014

Strictly

Any one else watching Strictly Come Dancing this year?

I have to say it's one of my favourite "reality" shows, that and Celebrity Get Me Out of Here!  I must say the standard is very high this year, that chap from Eastenders is some dancer!


I took up my Granny Squares on Saturday night and got crocheting.  I have about 40 grannies done, but still need a load more to make it a worthwhile sized blanket.  At the moment it would barely cover my six year old.  The beauty of this is though that I can take it up whenever the mood takes me, I have to be careful because I feel it in my arms the next day if I overdo it.


 

5 comments:

  1. I'm afraid I'm not bothering to watch Strictly this year. I didn't recognise any of the so-called celebrities and couldn't summon any enthusiasm to watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I have never watched it not even at home. I should have a go even if I might not know anyone dancing there :D
    I am useless in crochet but love the grannys I go from a friend. It is my favorite pillow

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot WAIT to see your Granny square blanket! Haven't caught the strictly bug this year unfortunately!! Hope all is good with you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love watching strictly for the costumes. Crochet is one of those crafts you can go back to again and again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have learning to make granny squares on my bucket list, lol! They just look so fun!

    ReplyDelete

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!