Saturday, 7 March 2015

Happy Weekend!

Hello Ladies

Hope you have all been keeping well.

We have generally been well, except for the usual colds.  Just getting over a bit of a bad headcold myself, which resulted in me loosing my voice.  Fortunately for the family I found it again!

We had two birthdays in February, both boys celebrating another year.  They had a good time and so did we!

I haven't managed to get a huge amount done since my last post, because I've been tired at work.

But I really want to get this cot quilt done for my customer asap, but each weekend has been tied up with birthdays or Scout Training or something or other.



My customer wants a scrappy quilt, lots of pinks and purples.  So I am bearing that in mind, but I don't want to go OTT with the pinks and purples and when I had a quick look at the blocks I've done already I can see that I will have to lighten it a bit with some paler colours, otherwise it won't be relaxing enough to look at.

Whilst sitting at work typing, my mind wanders to other business ideas and I am going to follow up on my thread business.

This isn't a sales pitch it's just thoughts out loud.  I love this thread, it's the only one I use.

Some of my quilting pals that have purchased it have come back for more and have been very happy with it.  So I am to start small and hopefully build up a nice customer base. 


The most popular colours that I am asked for our white and cream, but I love dabbling in the colours too!


Look at that cerise! It's even prettier in reality.

Anyone, after spending the day in Scout Training, tomorrow there's a kiddies party, so around that I will have to get this quilt top at least made as a top and then quilt it during the week!

Have a good weekend everyone!

x Fi

1 comment:

  1. You do an amazing job juggling all the different aspects of your life.

    ReplyDelete

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!