Saturday, 7 November 2015

29th August was my lost post!? Seriously?

You know what the problem is though right? I blame Instagram, I can take a picture and like they say a picture paints a thousand words, which means I don't have to say too much... win-win!

I have just been busy working, in and out on the train.  I have been hanging out with the kids a lot and suddenly become fixated on cleaning the house, that is because we have a second doggy, another Cavailier who is peeing all over the place. So it's constant mopping.

I have also decided to redo our kitchen which is long overdue a makeover. 

I currently have an oven and extractor hood sitting in my sitting room, which will also be getting a re-jig.

Loads of plans now some action!

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree about IG! It's easy to post and get 'instant' feedback. Sadly blog comments are much fewer too....

    ReplyDelete

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!