Monday, 18 April 2016

New name new horizons

Hi guys



I decided to give Patchworkdelights a facelift and a name change.

I am now www.craftyfrog.ie and you will find me over on Etsy as craftyfrogshop.

My blog is www.craftyfrogirl.blogspot.com

Instagram @_craftyfrog

Facebook: Craftyfrog

So if you could bear with me while I get my blog sorted, but in the meantime, my Etsy shop is working as before just with a new name.

See you over at my other blog shortly.

Signing off from patchworkdelights!

Fi

 

1 comment:

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!